Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another short weekend......



We went to a B-day party Friday night and the girls had a blast... they actually slept in a bit the next morning... loving it! that is a treat around our house... once awake i went for a lengthy run on the road... I started running again about 3 weeks ago on a treadmill but I had forgoten how different it is to run outside...(it didn't help that it was 43 degrees and windy) Anyhow, my 5 mile trend was more like 3 miles so I am re-thinking the river-run, its only 3 weeks away so not sure if I will be where I need to be by then, we will see! After my disappointing run I was in a re-decorating mood so shopping we went! John was not to0 thrilled ( and he didn't even know he was going to be putting up floating shelves until 11:30 pm on his Saturday night)........but the girls enjoyed it. Today we are making it an outside day.... a little bit of bike riding, soccer and softball... good stuff! Here are some pics of the girls this week, I can finally put Lia's hair up.... too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment